Nudge Spotlight Nudge.ai Account Briefs
ED471901-4303-4CC6-BB60-61574FD72DB7 Created with sketchtool.
Officevibe Account Brief
75% of employees aren't engaged at work. That's costing more than 500B$ per year due to productivity lost, absenteeism and turnover rate according to Gallup. Companies are trying to measure employee engagement, but through annual surveys that are tedious for employees and complicated to act upon for managers. That's where Officevibe comes in. Officevibe allows companies to measure and improve employee engagement efficiently. The platforms asks employees one simple question per week. The anonymous answers are aggregated automatically and provide managers with real-time employee engagement level and suggestions to improve the company.
Officevibe Recent News Mentions
See 3 more news mentions
Executives and decision-makers at Officevibe
Nudge.ai’s relationship intelligence platform can help you find the right executive to reach out to at Officevibe, such as Katrina Leigh, Experienced Recruiter, Business Development Manager, Branch Manager, or Jacob Shriar, Senior Content Marketing Manager. Then get in touch and start a conversation.
Katrina Leigh Experienced Recruiter, Business Development Manager, Branch Manager
Get in touch
Jacob Shriar Senior Content Marketing Manager
Get in touch
Scott Ritch Branch Manager
Get in touch
Deborah Denham Branch Manager
Get in touch
Deborah Denham Branch Manager
Get in touch
Patrick Lavergne VP Business Development
Get in touch
Kaitlin Nourse National Field Training And Talent Development Manager
Get in touch
Guillaume Roy Co-Founder
Get in touch
Rouslana B Community Manager
Get in touch
Misti Wilson Regional VP
Get in touch
See 1 more decision makers
Connectors at Officevibe
Executives can be difficult to reach, but every company has connectors who bring together people and ideas. At Officevibe, people like Jacob Shriar, and Nicolas Prieur are likely connectors.
Jacob Shriar Senior Content Marketing Manager
Ask for intro
Nicolas Prieur Marketing Specialist
Ask for intro
Alexandre Bélanger Business Development
Ask for intro
Nikolas Aubertin
Ask for intro
Patrick Lavergne VP Business Development
Ask for intro
Catherine Emond
Ask for intro
Kim De Baene
Ask for intro
See who in your network has relationships at Officevibe With Nudge.ai you can uncover which contacts at a company your network is most strongly connected to. If you find a strong relationship, ask for an introduction!
Officevibe Recent Social Activity
Twitter icon
These tips from @HarvardBiz will help you promote environmental sustainability within your workforce, and build #leaderfulteams . #EarthDay 🌱 officevi.be/2IONEc0
18 hours ago
Twitter icon
Are you recruiting on your team? According to @FastCompany , you should look for candidates who are about 70% qualified. So what's the other 30%? Find out 👇 officevi.be/2Zgbzqx
5 days ago
Twitter icon
Have you heard of the "storming" phase of team development? In this article, we share the story of how one meeting helped our team weather the storm, and a candid interview with our manager 🌦 officevi.be/2G1qnR3
12 days ago
Topics frequently mentioned alongside Officevibe
When Officevibe is mentioned in the news, Nudge.ai often sees topics like Leadership, and Sales. If your conversation focuses on these topics, you’ll probably get Officevibe’s attention.
Leadership
Sales
Culture
Happiness
Communication
Talent
Training
Events
Companies frequently mentioned alongside Officevibe
When Officevibe is mentioned in the news, companies such as Xactly Corporation, Soapbox Innovations, and Venturebeat are often also mentioned. These companies can serve as customer examples.
Officevibe employees mentioned in the news
Employees who are often in the news are usually open to starting conversations or exploring ideas. Nudge.ai's sales AI saw Jacob Shriar from Officevibe recently mentioned in the news.
Executives Get in touch with decision-makers at Officevibe. Sign up for Nudge Premium to:
See who in your network can offer a warm intro
Get insights on the company's key decision-makers
Start 30-day free trial now
Connectors Ask connectors at Officevibe for intros to execs. Sign up for Nudge Premium to:
See who in your network can offer a warm intro to connectors
Leverage your network to find pathways into new companies
Start 30-day free trial now
Recent News Don't waste time researching your targets. Sign up for Nudge Premium to:
Get notified when your target accounts are mentioned in the news
Get insights on target companies right within your inbox as you write emails
Start 30-day free trial now