forextv.com Nov. 1, 2019
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pawar Law Group Announces A Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Domo, Inc.– DOMO
NEW YORK, Nov. 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pawar Law Group announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of shareholders who purchased shares of Domo, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOMO) from June 29, 2108 through September 5, 2019, inclusive (the “Class Period”). The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Domo, Inc. investors under ...
blogs.perficient.com Oct. 14, 2019
Unlock Curiosity To Empower Your Organization With Domo
Valuable business insights shouldn't just rest in the hands of data scientists or the elite 1%. Here's how to empower the other 99% with Domo.
equitiesfocus.com Oct. 12, 2019
Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC Has $342,000 Stock Holdings In Domo Inc (NASDAQ:DOMO)
Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC trimmed its position in Domo Inc (NASDAQ:DOMO) by 82.7% during the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 12,504 shares of the company’s stock after selling 59,869 shares during the period. Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC’s holdings in Domo were […]
americanbankingnews.com Oct. 3, 2019
Domo Inc (NASDAQ:DOMO) Given Average Rating Of “Buy” By Brokerages
Shares of Domo Inc (NASDAQ:DOMO) have earned an average recommendation of “Buy” from the seven ratings firms that are currently covering the company, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold recommendation and five have given a buy recommendation to the company. The average twelve-month price objective among brokers […]
fool.com Sep. 6, 2019
Domo Inc (DOMO) Q2 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
DOMO earnings call for the period ending July 31, 2019.
into.ai Aug. 9, 2019
What’S Behind The Domo Machine Learning Tool Did You Know
Working daily in the world of data and analytics, I find that Domo is one of the better known but least understood BI vendors. Plenty of people have …